Wisconsin Clean Marina
Wisconsin Clean Marina considers the following examples of good management practices:
- Preventing and cleaning up fuel spills
- Reducing hazardous waste generation
- Proper chemical storage and disposal
- Recycling waste
- Managing stormwater
- Improving vessel maintenance practices
We encourage our marina members, renters and guests to practice better environmental stewardship. Here are some things you can do to help protect Lake Superior:
- Dispose of antifreeze and oil properly
- Keep your boat clean and maintained
- Make sure your boat’s bilge, holding tanks, engines, and mechanical systems are well maintained
- Choose non-toxic, environmentally-safe cleaning methods
- Manage graywater and onboard storage tank disposal responsibly
- Properly dispose of trash and recyclables in provided areas, and always recycle whenever possible.
If you have questions about environmentally-sound boating practices,or need help with maintenance, mechanical issues, or disposal solutions, please contact the staff at Port Superior at 715-779-5360 or firstname.lastname@example.org.